Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What is a Life Well Lived Anyway?

Not everyone needs a sense of purpose.  I do, though.  There are a lot of grand ways to make a difference.  I'm not really a grand gesture kind of person.  I'd rather make a difference in a hundred thousand little ways -- pick up a worm on the pavement after a storm and put it back in the grass... or pick up an empty bottle on the sidewalk and put it in the trash... give someone a pep talk who is having a bad day.. adopt an animal from a shelter and give it a chance at life with someone who will love and care for it (me).

I'd like to leave the world a better place than I found it.   But, I'm a normal person with my peeves and my quirks, a wild combination of attributes, both positive and negative, so it's a process.  But, it's good to have goals.

So, this blog is going to document my trials and victories, the little things and the big things.

I hope to get some feedback from the world out there.  Every contact is informative, whether I agree with it or not.  Jump right in.  I know I have a lot I could learn from you.  And learning and growing and giving back ... that's what it's about.

Namaste.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment